- Jan. 25, 2022: Good Manner 100 Value packs are back. These items will be released 2 times per day, in the morning and in the evening for our Canadians on the west side of the country.
- Jan. 25, 2022: Xpress Post: We may use other courier services such as UPS, FedEx, Purolator and others.
- Jan 20, 2022: Xpress Post by Canada Post is taking much longer than usual. It may takes more than 5 to 10 business days. We have NO CONTROL of the transit time.
- Jan.19, 2022: We are still experiencing significant delays in both air and ocean freight. We are trying our best to supply the products without any disruption
- Jan. 13, 2022: We don't have enough stock to open 100 value packs. We are expecting a much larger shipment in Feb. The original manufacture in Korea, Handa HealthCare, puts Canada the NUMBER ONE priority to supply Good Manner KF94 masks. Please note that Clear Pro Global is doing its best to stabilize supply in Canada.
- Jan. 10, 2022: "Pre-Order" will be shipped within 7 days from Toronto.
- Jan. 9, 2022: We will try to fulfill and ship all the orders received in the week of Jan. 3 and early this week by the end of this week.
- Jan. 8, 2022: We are still experiencing significant supply chain disruption. Therefore, we are not getting enough to open 100 value packs despite restocking weekly by air. We hope to make 100 value packs available by the beginning of February only if we do not have any issues receiving our shipments.
- Jan. 8, 2022: We are filling orders on the week of Dec. 27. Orders placed on the week of Jan. 3 will start to be fulfilled this coming week.
- Jan. 7, 2022: We are transitioning to the NEW ENGLISH/FRENCH packaging (Black, White, and Kids masks), dedicated to Canada and Clear Pro Global, the Authorized distributor of Good Manner Masks in Canada.
- Jan. 7, 2022: 100 Value packs for adults and kids are unavailable due to limited stock as a consequence of supply chain disruption. We hope to open 100 value packs soon,
- Jan. 5, 2022: We are fulfilling the "Pre-Orders" received on the week of Dec. 27, 2021.
- Jan. 4, 2022: We are restocking GRAY and Beige masks Today. All those Pre-Orders on Dec. 18 and after will be fulfilled and shipped in a few days. Thank You!
- Jan. 4, 2022: Please kindly note that there has been an overall delay in the shipping process due to the supply chain disruptions and the COVID-Variant outbreak.
- Jan.4, 2022: Estimated Shipping TRANSIT Time by Canada Post by Expedite parcel/Regular Mail.
Western areas of Canada: 10 to 25 BUSINESS DAYS
Eastern areas of Canada: 10 to 20 BUSINESS DAYS
Ontario and Quebec: 7 to 15 BUSINESS DAYS
Estimated Shipping TRANSIT Time by Canada Post by XpressPost
Western areas of Canada: 5 to 7 BUSINESS DAYS
Eastern areas of Canada: 4 to 7 BUSINESS DAYS
Ontario and Quebec: 3 to 5 BUSINESS DAYS
- Jan. 3, 2022: We are restocking Black and White adult masks at the end of this week. We will start to ship the orders received last week.
- Jan. 3, 2022: Handa Health Care, the manufacturer of Good Manner masks is in full production capacity and prioritizing Canada. Clear Pro Global is trying hard to procure as much as we can for Canada.
- Jan. 3, 2022: All the "Pre-Order" placed this week may be fulfilled with the stock receiving next week.
- Jan.2, 2022: We are expecting GRAY/BEIGE color this week. All those "Pre-Orders" tracking numbers not yet provided will be shipped this week.
- Jan. 1, 2022: We are restocking every week.
- Jan. 1. 2022: We will be introducing ENGLISH/FRENCH packages (Black, White, and Kids masks) from 2022. The change of packaging is to provide customer confidence in the products in Canada.
Made and Developed by Handa HealthCare CO., LTD (S. Korea) Dedicated to Canada and Clear Pro Global, The Authorized Distributor of Good Manner Masks in Canada.
- Jan. 1, 2022: Gray Color Orders dated Dec. 18 or later without Tracking yet received: Expect to be fulfilled in the first week of January from Toronto instead of S. Korea.